Let the Roofers at WestPro Protect Your Business
If You’re Looking for a New EPDM Roof, Look at WestPro
Is the roof on your office or retail building starting to look a little worse for wear? Commercial roofs can take a beating from the Colorado climate, especially in winter. If it’s time to replace that roof and enhance the look of your building at the same time, reach out to the roofers at WestPro.
Ethylene propylene diene terpolymer (EPDM) roofing is cost-effective and works exceptionally well on low-slope commercial structures that require the ultimate water-resistant roofing. It’s been widely utilized in the roofing industry for more than 40 years on both new installations and older buildings. EPDM is made from a single-ply, synthetic rubber that retains its shape, can be installed year-round in all kinds of climates, and lasts for decades.
Here’s more about how EPDM is installed:
- Ballasted – EPDM is laid loosely over your roof deck with ballast to hold it in place.
- Fully adhered – Adhesives are used to seal the EPDM membrane down on the base of the roof.
- Mechanically attached – Mechanical fasteners are used at the seams to secure the EPDM to the roof.
After a professional inspection, our experts can advise you on which installation method will work best for your application.
Discover the Benefits of EPDM Roofing
- Completely resistant to water
- Easier to install & repair than other roofing materials
- Inexpensive to maintain
- Great flexibility
- Better strength
- Fits unconventional roof contours
- Available in black or white to ensure aesthetic harmony
Ensure your building is well-protected against the elements including sun, rain, hail, wind, snow and ice. Choose an EPDM commercial roof installed by WestPro.